Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-30 Origin:Site
For the sheet metal cabinet and cabinet, it has a good external image, and long-term outdoor work will have a great impact on it, so the surface treatment of the sheet metal shell of the cabinet cabinet will give it High impact.
In the process of surface pretreatment of the cabinet cabinet, it can be surface sprayed or painted, so that we can choose the appropriate method to increase the service life and years of the sheet metal cabinet cabinet according to different specific situations.
As we all know, the shell of the cabinet is made of sheet metal. All parts are made of stainless steel rolled plates. Juzhong United must pay attention to several points when accepting the processed chassis:
1. Sheet metal cabinets are not allowed to be tilted or partially distorted or twisted by the naked eye. The verticality of the frame column and the base is less than 1.5mm. During the inspection, the upper surface of the base is used as the reference, and the inner surface of the upper end of the column is the measurement point.
2. The parallelism between the top frame and the base is less than 1mm. The detection points are the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the top frame, and they are the benchmarks. It can also be detected by measuring the length of the diagonal of the six sides, the difference should not exceed 2.5mm. If there is a middle partition, the parallelism between the top frame and the base can be widened to 1.5mm, and the parallelism between the middle partition and the top frame or the base is less than 1mm.
3. The absolute value of the difference between the diagonals of the upper and lower enclosures is less than 1.5mm.
4. The vertical columns must not be distorted. The parallelism between the two ends of the vertical columns connected to the upper and lower surrounding frames and the adjacent plane of the surrounding frames is less than 0.5mm.
5. The slideway supporting the plug-in box, the working surface composed of the left and right slideways on the same layer is 1 mm parallel to the upper surface of the base, and the gap between the two adjacent panels after the plug-in box is installed should be guaranteed. The absolute value must not exceed 0.6mm.