Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-15 Origin:Site
Laser cutting technology is a high-tech technology that has developed rapidly since its advent in 1960 and obtained due practice. With the continuous deepening of the research on related basic theories and the continuous development of various types of laser components, the application fields are also continuously expanding, the application scale is gradually expanding, and the economic and social benefits obtained are more significant. Laser cutting technology is widely used in the industrial field due to its narrow slit, small deformation of the workpiece, non-contact, wide adaptability and flexibility, and the entire process does not pollute the environment.
Dongguan Jinli Forging Machine Tool Co., Ltd. is deeply involved in the development of computer and electronic technology, focusing on the variability of the market economy. In order to meet the various needs of customers and ensure the quality of products, it provides customers with an excellent user experience. It is specially equipped with advanced machinery According to the processing of Dongguan Jinli's main products, equipment and experienced technical personnel, the laser cutting process is mainly the following:
1. Oxidation melting cutting
In general, inert gas is used for melting and cutting. If it is replaced with oxygen or other active gas, the temperature of the material will rise sharply under the irradiation of the laser beam, and it will undergo a fierce chemical reaction with oxygen to generate another heat source to complete the shaping cutting. This is called oxidation melting cutting. The specific conditions are as follows:
(1) The surface of the material is rapidly heated to the ignition temperature under the irradiation of a laser beam, and then undergoes a fierce chemical reaction with oxygen, releasing a lot of heat. Under the action of this heat, small holes filled with steam will be formed inside the material, and the small holes are surrounded by molten metal walls.
(2) Combustion materials can be transferred into molten slag to control the combustion speed of oxygen and metals. At the same time, the speed of oxygen diffusion reaching the ignition front also has a great influence on the combustion speed.
(3) It is obvious that there are two heat sources in the process of oxidation melting cutting, namely the laser irradiation energy and the heat energy generated by the chemical reaction of oxygen and metal. It is estimated that when cutting steel, the heat released by the oxidation reaction accounts for about 60% of the total energy required for cutting. Therefore, compared with inert gas, using oxygen as an auxiliary gas can achieve a faster cutting speed.
(4) In the process of oxidation melting cutting with two heat sources, if the burning speed of oxygen is higher than the moving speed of the laser beam, the slit will appear wide and rough. If the laser beam moves faster than the oxygen burns, the resulting slit is narrow and smooth.
Laser cutting, Dongguan laser cutting, laser cutting manufacturers "timg.jpg"
2. Melt cutting
When the power density of the incident laser beam exceeds a certain value, the interior of the material at the beam irradiation point gradually evaporates, forming the required holes. Once this small hole is formed, it will absorb all the incident beam energy as a black body. The small hole is surrounded by a wall of molten metal, and then, the auxiliary air flow coaxial with the beam takes away the molten material around the hole. As the workpiece moves, the small hole moves synchronously in the cutting direction to form a slit.
3. Control the fracture and cutting
For brittle materials that are easily damaged by heat, high-speed and controllable cutting by laser beam heating is called controlled fracture cutting. The main content of this cutting process is: the laser beam heats the small area of the brittle material, causing a large thermal gradient and severe mechanical deformation in the area, resulting in the formation of cracks in the material. As long as a balanced heating gradient is maintained, the laser beam can guide cracks in any desired direction.
4. Vaporization cutting
Under the heating of the high power density laser beam, the surface temperature of the material rises to the boiling point temperature so fast that it is sufficient to avoid melting caused by heat conduction, so part of the material vaporizes into steam and disappears, and part of the material is ejected from the bottom of the slit as an ejection The auxiliary gas flow is blown away. Some materials that cannot be melted, such as wood, carbon materials and certain plastics, are formed by this vaporization cutting method.
Dongguan Jinli Forging Machine Co., Ltd.'s laser technology can cut and process all kinds of metal plates, and high hardness, high brittleness, and high melting point materials can also be processed. Compared with ordinary cutting technology, there is no tool wear during laser cutting, the working heat affected area is very small, fast speed, high precision, low noise and no pollution. With the combination of laser beam and numerical control, it can be cut into complex-shaped parts and patterns without making molds. The product has a fast transformation and low cost, which is more suitable for the needs of the market economy.